Working under limited direction, provides analytics and coordination for the Client Care department. Coordinates and provides analytics as requested for business scorecards, internal metrics, and customer information. Coordinates client events, meetings and information enabling the department to meet objectives in an effective and efficient manner. Coordinates and prepares detailed materials for internal and external meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transforms client information, quantitative and qualitative, from multiple sources meeting notes, acct team meetings, news sources, CRM systems into actionable intelligence.
- Collects, aggregates, and performs gap analysis on a variety of business, financial, and customer and statistical information as needed to respond to management and customer requests. Coordinates work with other departments and adds commentary to complete analysis reports and proposals.
- Acts as a liaison with client care team members and other internal teams to share and verify financial and performance related client information.
- Maintains critical client and business information such as snapshots, full views, client plans, activity maps and client bios.
- Responsible for providing support to account management by proactively tracking activities, stakeholder engagement and follow-up and follow through of critical activities and action items to ensure completion.
- Organizes and prepares for internal and external meetings, including the creation of presentation materials, scorecards, and metrics.
- Manages client meeting schedules and briefing packs for business leaders.
- Supports internal communications such as weekly newsflash and online campaigns.
- Supports Client Care events and thought leadership workshops.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four year college or university plus a minimum of 5 years related work experience to include budgeting, finance and or business analytics; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Account servicing experience in professional services, a distinct advantage.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of business, financial, and client terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages and metrics. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and identify critical intelligence.
- High level of enthusiasm, flexibility, and creativity
- Outstanding organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: